James Bedford is a computer scientist from the University of Manchester, UK.
James currently works on the iOS performance engineering team at Apple.
- Learning HTML5 Game Programming by James L. Williams
- Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and Iterative Development (3rd Edition) by Craig Larman
- OpenGL SuperBible (5th Edition) by Richard S. Wright
- OpenGL SuperBible (4th Edition) by Richard S. Wright
- Zero Configuration Networking: The Definitive Guide by Daniel H. Steinburg and Stuart Cheshire
- Beej’s Guide to Network Programming by Brian “Beej Jorgensen” Hall
- iPhone Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide by Joe Conway & Aaron Hillegass
- Apress Applescript 2nd Edition by Hanaan Rosenthal
- Learn Prolog Now! by Patrick Blackburn, Johan Bos & Kristina Striegnitz
- Cocoa Programming for Dummies by Erick Tejkowski
- Learn Objective-C on the Mac by Mark Dalrymple & Scott Knaster
- C/C++ Programming Style Guidelines by Fred Richards
- C++ for Dummies by Stephen R. Davis.
- Java Just in Time by John Latham
The content of this site is copyright to James Bedford.